Calling all Stallholders!
Council are seeking Expressions of Interest for Food & Beverage and general stallholders interested in taking part in our events throughout the year listed below: (More will be added across the year as dates are confirmed!)
- Eat Street Movie Night Picton - 30th January 2021 (Food Stalls only)
- Bushfire Recovery Events 2021
- Warragamba Family Movie Night - 6th February (Food & General Merchandise)
- Bargo Family Movie Night - 19th February (Food & General Merchandise)
- Oakdale Live Music Night - 5th March (Food & General Merchandise)
- Buxton Live Music Night - 20th March (Food & General Merchandise)
** Please note: There are limited numbers for the above events, you will be contacted if successful & specific event information will be advertised in 2021 **
- If you are interested in other events not listed such as Thirlmere Festival of Steam or Illuminate Wollondilly please register your details and we will be in touch when applications are open.
Fill in Form below or download expression of Interest form
Terms and Conditions
A. Completion of this form will add your business to our database, and does not act as an application for any of the above events
B. The applicant may be asked to provide further information including product samples and answer detailed questions about product development and their creative process. (Note: Wollondilly Shire Council will not keep product samples.)
C. An application form for the specific event will be sent by email to all stallholders on the database
D. Submission of the application form does not guarantee stallholder a space at the event
E. Successful applicants must agree to be bound by Wollondilly Shire Council’s Stallholder Agreement which will be provided at the time of acceptance for the specific event
F. All stall holders must hold current Public Liability Insurance (minimum $10mil) and must be provided at the time of application for the specific event you are applying for
G. Food / Take Away Food stall holders must meet NSW Food Handling Regulations and hold Food Handler Safety Training Certificates – copies also need to be attached to the specific application to be considered.
H. FOOD STALLS PLEASE NOTE: As part of the Food Partnership with NSW Food Authority, Council are now required to inspect temporary food stalls trading at temporary events at least once annually. If you are accepted as a 2021 stallholder, you will be required to show a current inspection record from your Home Council. If you do not have one already you will be required to pay an inspection fee in addition to stallholder fee to have your inspection carried out.$57.50 (small single food type) $91.00 (larger stall multiple food types).