The Dilly Wanderer is a free mobile community information service run throughout Wollondilly Shire. It’s a great way to meet new people, participate in children’s activities and find out more about local services.
The Dilly Wanderer offers:
- a safe and fun environment
- information, activities, craft and guest speakers
- local services to jump “On Board” to promote their service
- story time from Library staff
- extra fun activities from Children’s Services Staff
See below for the Dilly Wanderer's 2020 schedule.
Meet Candice (Candy)
Candy has operated The Dilly Wanderer since 2014. Candy has strong ties to Wollondilly having grown up here. Candy has a Working With Children check and First Aid certificate.
"I love my job. It gets me out and about in the Community and I get to meet so many new people"
2020 Dilly Wanderer Schedule
The Dilly Wanderer operates from 9am - 11am each session and continues through the school holiday. To find out when the Dilly Wanderer is near you, see the calendar below or download the full Dilly Wanderer 2020 calendar.
Download the Dilly Wanderer 2021 calendar.
Free Child Development Information Sessions
Would you like to enhance your parenting skills, have questions about your child's development or meet other parents from your area?
Join The Wollondilly Health Alliance in Warragamba for free information sessions on a range of topics.
All sessions will be held from 9am - 11am at Civic Park Warragamba, Weir Road.
- 26 November 2020 - Parenting Strategies
- 24 March 2021 - Ages & Stages (Child Development)
- 28 April 2021 - Accessing Allied Health
- 26 May 2021 - Healthy Eating For Families
- 23 June 2021 - Parenting Strategies
Register Your Interest
To register your interest please call the Wollondilly Health Alliance on 0429 439 504 or email the Dilly Wanderer.
Download the information sessions flyer 2020.
Download the information sessions flyer 2021.
Join childrens librarian Robyn for Pop-up Storytime at the Dilly Wanderer.
Join Robyn and the Dilly Wanderer from 10am on these days:
- Chisolm Street Park, Wilton: Thursday 5 November 2020 & 3December 2020
- Telopea Park, Buxton: Wednesday 11 November 2020 & 9 December 2020
- Tharawal (TLALC) West Parade, Couridjah: Monday 16 November 2020
- Picton memorial Park, Picton: Wednesday 25 November 2020
- Warragamba Civic Park, Warragamba: Thursday 26 November 2020
Download the Pop-up Storytime flyer.
Looking for creative ideas during isolation?
Follow us on Tik Tok.
Follow us on Facebook.
For any further details please contact Candice on 04 0821 9393 or email email@example.com