The Dilly Wanderer is a free mobile community information service run throughout Wollondilly Shire. It’s a great way to meet new people, participate in children’s activities and find out more about local services.
The Dilly Wanderer offers:
- a safe and fun environment
- information, activities, craft and guest speakers
- local services to jump “On Board” to promote their service
- story time from Library staff
- extra fun activities from Children’s Services Staff
See below for the Dilly Wanderer's 2021 schedule.
Meet Candice (Candy)
Candy has operated The Dilly Wanderer since 2014. Candy has strong ties to Wollondilly having grown up here. Candy has a Working With Children check and First Aid certificate.
"I love my job. It gets me out and about in the Community and I get to meet so many new people"
2021 Dilly Wanderer Schedule
The Dilly Wanderer operates from 9am - 11am each session and continues through the school holiday. To find out when the Dilly Wanderer is near you, see the calendar below.
Download the Dilly Wanderer Schedule 2021.
Free Child Development Information Sessions
Would you like to enhance your parenting skills, have questions about your child's development or meet other parents from your area?
Join The Wollondilly Health Alliance in Warragamba for free information sessions on a range of topics.
All sessions will be held from 9am - 11am at the Picton RSL Memorial Park.
- 24 March 2021 - Ages & Stages (Child Development)
- 28 April 2021 - Accessing Allied Health
- 26 May 2021 - Healthy Eating For Families
- 23 June 2021 - Parenting Strategies
Register Your Interest
To register your interest please call the Wollondilly Health Alliance on 0429 439 504 or email the Dilly Wanderer.
Download the information sessions flyer 2021.
Join children's librarian Renee for Pop-up Storytime at the Dilly Wanderer.
Download the Pop-up Storytime Schedule.
Join Renee and the Dilly Wanderer from 10am on these days:
- Chisolm Street Park, Bingara Gorge 4 March, 1 April, 6 May, 21 June 2021
- Telopea Park East Parade, Buxton 10 March, 14 April, 12 May, 9 June 2021
- Tharawal (TLALC) West Parade, Couridjah 15 March, 19 April, 17 May, 21 June 2021
- Civic Park, Warragamba, 25 February, 25 March, 22 April, 27 May, 24 June 2021
Looking for creative ideas during isolation?
Follow us on Tik Tok.
Follow us on Facebook.
For any further details please contact Candice on 04 0821 9393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org