Wollondilly Shire Council is a positive place to work with excellent employment conditions, flexible and family friendly work arrangements and ongoing career development opportunities. We pride ourselves on our workplace culture, customer service and delivering for our diverse community.
Wollondilly is located on the south western outskirts of Sydney where Country meets City, 20 minutes from Campbeltown and 40 minutes from Liverpool and Penrith. We are surrounded by spectacular natural beauty and rural pastures. We are a high growth Council with significant opportunities ahead as we build Wilton New Town which will be one of the largest towns in NSW.
What makes us better?
- Competitive Salary
- Rostered Day Off (9 day fortnight for outdoor staff and rostered day off every three weeks for indoor staff)
- 15 Day Sick Leave per annum
- Long Service Leave after 5 years
- 2 days Health and Wellbeing Leave per annum
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Reward and Recognition System
- 4 weeks Annual Leave
- Domestic violence support leave
- Defence reservist and emergency services leave
- Staff Social Club
Council is a smoke free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we are committed to the highest standards of workplace safety.
Wollondilly Shire Council is also proud to currently hold a bronze accreditation for Gender Equity employment.