Warragamba Panorama

Notice for Horse Owners

Alert issued 11/11/2019 4:14pm

Due to tomorrow's fire danger rating, we will be opening Victoria Park, Picton as an emergency holding station for horses this afternoon. The gates will be open from 4.30pm until midnight tonight and then from 6am tomorrow morning. You will need to stay with your animals and bring your own water buckets, containers and feed. There are taps at the park to access water. No stables or yards will be provided and no vets or farriers will be on site. You will need to sign a waiver as you enter and sign in and out. 

Night work and closures on Picton Road from Sunday 17 November

Alert issued 11/11/2019 2:15pm

Roads and Maritime Services is planning to carry out essential maintenance work on Picton Road between the M1 and Wilton on Sunday 17 November and Monday 18 November, weather permitting.

The road will be closed in both directions and detours will be in place from 8pm until 4am. Heavy vehicles travelling on Monday 18 November will be escorted through the project site.

Motorists travelling between Wollongong and the Hume Motorway will be detoured via M1 Mt Ousley Rd and Appin Road, and should allow up to 40 minutes additional travel time. Light vehicles can also use Broughton Pass between Appin Road and Picton Road.

Motorists travelling on the Hume Motorway can also detour via Macquarie Pass.

More information about upcoming road closures, including detour maps are available at

Motorists are advised to drive to the conditions, and follow the directions of signs and traffic control.

Please forward this information onto your networks.

For more information, please contact us on


Road upgrade works along the frontage of 65 Marsh Road, Silverdale

Alert issued 24/09/2019 3:08pm

Road upgrade works along the frontage of 65 Marsh Road, Silverdale is scheduled to commence on 01 October 2019. The works are related to the adjacent subdivision works at 65 Marsh road, Silverdale.

The works are expected to take approximately 12 (twelve) weeks to complete, weather permitting. The following traffic control management will be in place. There will be 2 (two) way traffic flow in Marsh Road.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and we endeavour to have the work completed as quickly as possible to limit the disruption.

If you have any enquiries regarding the works, please contact Dean O’Neill, Site Manager, TRN Group on 0433 347 552.

Marsh Road Diagram