The Ordinary Meeting of Council enables Council to consider reports of its Committees and Officers, correspondence from ratepayers and to develop policy.
Ordinary Meeting of Council
Meetings are open to the public, except in circumstances where agenda items are considered to be confidential and as a result may be closed to the public for those particular items only. In line with our adopted Code of Meeting Practice, members of the public can apply in advance to make representations as to why a matter should not be dealt with in closed session.
Submissions will be accepted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following applies:
- You must be in attendance at the Council meeting
- You need to advise which matter you wish to speak to and provide an overview of your reasons
- Two (2) minutes speaking time
- Two (2) speakers per matter.
Council Meeting - 17 August 2021
Details on how to attend the Council Meeting will be made available closer to the meeting.
*Note you may need to download zoom prior to the meeting.
Ordinary Meeting of Council Schedule
Ordinary Meetings of Council are held on the third Tuesday of each month (except when public holidays occur) in the Council Chambers at 6:30pm. Agendas will be available from Council's Foyer or alternatively on Council's website seven (7) days prior to the Community Forum.
Ordinary Meetings of Council are open to the Public both in person at Council's Administration Building or online via Webcast. Due to current social distancing requirements, physical attendance is limited. To attend in person you must register and receive a ticket.
Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Information on how to join Council Meeting's via Webcast is provided above.
- Ordinary Meeting Agenda and Minutes (current)
- Ordinary Meeting Agenda and Minutes (pre-August 2018)
- Webcasts of Ordinary Council Meetings (archive)
- Notice of Motion
- Register of Voting Decisions on Planning Matters