1. The Competition is open to children up to 12 years.
2. Entries will be judged in age brackets : 4 & Under / 5 -7 years/ 8-12 years and prizes will be awarded to 2 per category.
3. Child must be a Wollondilly resident.
4. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday 21st October and can be sent via:
Wollondilly Shire Council
Attn: Events Team
PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
Drop them into the boxes located in Councils Customer service area.
Entries will be judged & Winners announced on Saturday 24th October 2020 and the winners names listed on facebook.
(Winners will also be contacted by phone or email on Monday 26th October).
Photo & Video Terms & Conditions
1. There is a Cutest Dog Photo category & and a Best Trick Video category.
2. The Competition is open to Wollondilly Residents ONLY.
3. Enter via the Doggy Day In page on councils website to enter your details and upload your photo or video as per the website instructions.
4. Entries will be judged by a panel of council staff to produce a list of finalists which will be voted on by the general public on facebook (most liked photo/video will WIN!).
5. Entries must be submitted by Friday 16th October at 12pm.
6. Voting will close Friday 23rd October 12pm. Winners announced on Saturday 24th October 2020 via Facebook. (Winners will also be contacted by phone or email on Monday 26th October).