Now on Public Exhibition - Draft Wollondilly Shire Wide Flood Study
Closes: Jun 8, 2022, 5:00 PM
The draft Wollondilly Shire Wide Flood Study uses topographic data, modelling techniques and local knowledge from our community to understand flood risk across Wollondilly Shire.
Your knowledge of local flooding is important and can help fine tune our draft Flood Study.
View the Draft Flood Study
- Your Say Wollondilly at www.yoursay.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au [plus trackable QR code]
- Council Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Wollondilly Library in Picton, 42 Menangle Street, Picton
- Dilly Wanderer and mobile library
Make a Written Submission
- Online: Your Say Wollondilly
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Chief Executive Officer, Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
- Hand delivery: Council Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Submissions close at 5:00pm on 8 June 2022 and should quote Council’s reference number CM 10505.
PLUS – we are seeking more details about local flooding from residents in Appin, Tahmoor and The Oaks. Drop a pin on our map, or join us at a community drop-in session in May.
Visit Your Say Wollondilly or call Council on 4677 1100 for more information.
Residents of Appin, Tahmoor & The Oaks
We are seeking your input! As part of Wollondilly Council’s Shire Wide Flood Study, we want to hear from residents of Appin, Tahmoor and The Oaks to find out more detail about local flooding.
Join us at a drop in session*
- Appin: Appin AIS Hall, 24 May, 4:00-7:00pm
- Tahmoor: Tahmoor CWA Community Hall, 26 May, 4:00-7:00pm
- The Oaks: The Oaks Community Hall, 18 May, 4:00-7:00pm
*if you are feeling unwell please stay home and give us a call or jump online to share your thoughts.
Visit Your Say Wollondilly or call 4677 1100 to find out more and participate.