PUBLIC EXHIBTION of the DRAFT WILTON GROWTH AREA COMMERCIAL CENTRES STUDY
Closes: Sep 7, 2022, 4:00 PM
Wollondilly Shire Council is inviting to comment on the draft Wilton Growth Area Commercial Centres Study (Commercial Centres Study).
The draft Commercial Centres Study was commissioned by Council and has been undertaken to identify the employment and economic development potential of the Centres, and understand the demand, location, role and type of such centres required to support the future population of the Wilton Growth Area.
The Commercial Centres Study, once adopted, will provide guidance for future development applications for the Centres covered by the Study through its inclusion in the Wilton Development Control Plan.
VIEW EXHIBITION DOCUMENTS
- Online via Council’s Your Say Page
- Council’s Customer Service Centre at 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton,
- Wollondilly Library at 42 Menangle Street, Picton
MAKE A SUBMISSION
Written Submissions should quote reference CM12483
- via Online: Your Say Wollondilly
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand delivered to: 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton NSW 2571
- By Post: Chief Executive Officer, Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
Submissions close at 4:00pm, 07 September 2022.
Contact the Growth Team on (02) 4677 1100 or email email@example.com
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009 or Local Government Act, 1993 that impose obligations on us to release documents in certain circumstances.