Council is offering free child car seats, harnesses and booster seats checked for safety and fit.
Head to Eventbrite to register for a ticket. Once a ticket is issued to eligible residents, a booking must be made by contacting Picton Tyre & Mechanical on (02) 4677 1777.
Due to limited funding, there will be a maximum of 30 tickets issued this time round on a first come, first in, basis.
- Standard child restraint fittings only. Parts and accessories are not covered by this ticket
- Ticket holder must be a resident of Wollondilly Shire (proof of residential address is required as shown on driving licence).
- This offer is not available for commercial registered vehicles.
- All car seats must be Australian Standards approved. Note: Car seats that are more than 10 years old cannot be checked with this ticket. It is strongly recommended that these seats are not used
- This offer is nontransferable
An initiative of your local Council as part of the Local Government Road Safety Program and supported by Transport for NSW.