Draft Code of Meeting Practice
Closes: 24/08/2020 5:00pm
Wollondilly Shire Council is exhibiting the Draft Code of Meeting Practice as required by the Local Government Act (1993).
The policy is on public exhibition from 27 July to 24 August 2020 and can be viewed during the exhibition period at:
- Council’s Administration Centre, 62-64 Menangle, Picton during opening hours;
- Wollondilly Library, 42 Menangle Street Picton, during opening hours; and
- Wollondilly Shire Council website - Draft Code of Meeting Practice
Written submissions can be addressed to:
- Chief Executive Officer c/- Governance, Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
- Delivered: Council's Administration Building, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton NSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions close at 5pm on Monday 7 September 2020.
Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions to an applicant under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 or Local Government Act 1993, which impose obligations on us to release documents in certain circumstances.
Council on 4677 1100.