Public Exhibition of Draft Child Safe Policy
Closes: Apr 12, 2023, 5:00 PM
Now on Public Exhibition
Wollondilly Council is inviting feedback on its draft Child Safe Policy and Action Plan. The draft Child Safe Policy and Action Plan embed 10 Child Safe Standards to guide Council staff, contractors and volunteers in their obligations to ensure children and young people are respected, empowered and safe.
View the Documents
- Online: Your Say Wollondilly
- Council’s Customer Service Centre: 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
- Wollondilly Library: 42 Menangle Street, Picton
- Dilly Wanderer community outreach service
Written comments should quote reference number CM 13977
- Online: via Your Say Wollondilly
- Via email: email@example.com
- Via post: Chief Executive Officer, Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton NSW 2571
- Hand delivered: Council’s Customer Service Centre, 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton
Submissions close at 5:00pm on 12 April 2023.
For more information please call Council on (02) 4677 1100.
Any submission you make is open to public scrutiny. Council may be required to release your written comments or submissions under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 or Local Government Act 1993, which obliges us to release documents in certain circumstances.