- Council can arrange to direct debit your savings or cheque account on the payment due dates or through periodical payments. Further information can be found by viewing Council's Direct Debit Application Form.
- Present your rates and charges notice intact at any Australia Post outlet for payment by cash, cheque or EFTPOS. Credit cards are not accepted at an Australia Post outlet.
- Visit Post Billpay's website to pay your rates online by clicking here.
- Wollondilly Shire Council's Post Billpay code is 2190.
- You will prompted to complete the online form.
- Call 13 18 16 to pay your rates by credit card.
- You will need your reference details located in the Post Billpay box on your rates and charges notice.
- Wollondilly Shire Council's biller code is 4283.
- Contact your financial institution to make payment from your bank account.
- Payment can be made through either phone or internet banking.
- You will need your reference number located in the BPay box on your rates and charges notice.
- Further information regarding Bpay is available by clicking here.
- Make your cheque or money order payable to Wollondilly Shire Council.
- Mail it with the detachable section of your rate notice to: Wollondilly Shire Council, PO Box 21, Picton, NSW, 2571.
- Payment can be made at Council's administration building at 62-64 Menangle Street, Picton between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Payment methods include cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card.
- Visit www.humanservices.gov.au/centrepay for information and to set up deductions from your Centrelink payments.
- Council's Centrelink reference number is 555-052-360V.
Council must receive your payment in full by the 31st of August each year to avoid incurring daily interest charges. You may choose to pay by instalments instead.
If you choose to pay your rates in four instalments, a reminder notice will be sent to you one month prior to the instalment due date.
Rate instalment due dates are:
- 31 August
- 30 November
- 28 February
- 31 May
Failure to pay your rate instalments by their due dates will result in an interest charge. Interest accrues at 7.5% per annum calculated on a daily basis on any outstanding rates and charges.
Ratepayers who, due to hardship, are not in a position to settle their rate account in full or by four instalments can make alternative arrangements to pay by agreement with Council.
For further information, please see Council's Debt Recovery and Hardship policies or contact Council.
Council's Revenue Section on 02 4677 8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org