Access your rates online for an easier way to view, manage and pay your Council rates.
How it Works
If you're a rate payer in Wollondilly Shire, you may view, manage and pay your rates online via our Customer Portal.
Accessing Your Account
If you're already registered with a Customer Portal account:
- Log in to your account
- Click the "My Property & Rates" button
- Click "Add Property" button and follow the prompts
If you're new to the Customer Portal:
- Create an account
- Complete the form using your rates details. All properties against your name will be added to your account
Now you can:
- Pay your rates
- Set up direct debit
- Download your last notice
- View payments you have made
- Make a payment arrangement
- View your rate account balance
For further information or help accessing your rates online, contact Council on (02) 4677 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.