Report a Pet

Council investigates complaints regarding Companion Animal Behaviour. 

This includes complaints regarding straying animals, aggressive animals and dog attacks, and nuisance animals including barking dogs and noisy roosters. 

To make a complaint or for advice regarding these types of matters contact Council directly on (02) 4677 1100. 

A dog attack must be reported to Council and can be reported 24 hours a day to our after hours service by contacting (02) 4677 1100.

Council does not investigate animal welfare matters.  For all complaints of this nature we urge you to contact RSPCA on (02) 9770 7555 or the Animal Welfare League on (02) 8899 3333.

Relevant Links